Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo of the Day

First off, I am posting 2 photos today. When I got home from work a HUGE (ok...maybe not huge, but big enough) spider ran across my living room and totally freaked me out. Of course, I thought to myself...oooh, I should get a picture. I tapped him with my foot as he was running by just to slow down his momentum and he curled up and played dead! I began to wonder if it may actually be dead, but I knew I had barely tapped him!


Since I was pretty sure he wasn't really dead, I placed a glass over him so I wouldn't have a spider running around my house. He still didn't move after another 20 minutes. So, I went to scoop him up into the glass to dispose of him and he freaked out on me. Of course I screamed, my husband laughed and I threw the glass back over the top of him. He decided playing dead was just not working out for him. I managed to work up the courage to slowly lift off the glass and get close enough to him to get an "alive" picture.

Don't ask what happened to him.

No comments: